Woodland Hills Water Heater Installation & Repair
Water heaters are essential appliances that few homeowners think about daily. However, when they break down or malfunction, it is hard not to notice. Gone are warm showers, thorough hand washing, laundry, and so much more.
If your water heater is giving you trouble, do not wait to call WaterWorks Plumbing. We are the go-to for water heater installation and repair in Woodland Hills. From simple fixes to unit upgrades, we can do whatever it takes to restore your access to warm water. We also have the skill to service traditional, tankless, and other types of water heaters.
We are a family-owned plumbing business that has served thousands of homeowners since our founding in 1992. With 30+ years of experience and numerous customers that can attest to our excellence, you can trust all your water heater needs with us.
Call (888) 255-8685 or reach out to us online. Same-day appointments are available.
Same-Day Water Heater Repairs
We are grateful to have remained in business for over three decades. How have we done it? We strive to be there in the moments our customers need it the most. That is why we take calls 24/7 and do everything we can to schedule same-day appointments and provide quick turnaround times. WaterWorks Plumbing is the name you should know for fast and effective water heater repairs in Woodland Hills.
Call us when:
- You do not have hot water.
- You consistently run out of hot water when cleaning, showering, or doing other tasks.
- The temperature of your water is fluctuating for no apparent reason.
- You hear popping, rumbling, or hissing sounds from your water heater.
- Your unit is leaking.
- The water from your water heater is discolored or rusty looking.
- Foul smells emanate from your hot water.
- You are having issues with your pilot light.
- You notice unexpected increases in your electric, water, or gas bill.
Repairing vs. Replacing Your Water Heater
When your water heater starts acting up, you may wonder: “Would it be most cost-effective to repair or replace it?” This is a difficult choice, but there are important things you can consider that will guide you.
First, the age of your unit is important. Traditional water heaters last between 8 and 12 years, while tankless systems can last 20 years or even longer with maintenance and replacement parts. If yours is nearing that age range and has already had multiple repairs, a replacement could be the best choice.
Next, consult a plumber about the extent of the damage. With their estimate, you can directly weigh the cost of repair and an upgrade. If repairs are more than half the cost of a new water heater, it could be a good idea to replace yours.
Even with these considerations, the decision remains difficult. Do not hesitate to get our professional opinion. We are not like other plumbers who might try and sell you something you do not need. Our goal is to serve our community—that is it. Any recommendation our team offers will be honest and in your best interests.
I highly recommend them to anyone in town. Avi is an excellent professional that puts you first no matter what. He is trustworthy and honestly one of the best.Noa D.
We had an amazing experience with Waterworks Plumbing! I would never go to any other plumber for any of our plumbing needs again.Lior B.
Hired them based upon their reviews, Smartest choice ever! I can't say enough great things about this company. They are very responsive, reasonable prices, professional, polite and easy to work with.Omer M.
It's really important to find an honest skilled, knowledgeable plumber (or any other person hired to do work for you) and I'm so happy to have found Waterworks.Bruce A.
Found them on Yelp and gave them a call to fix a leak in the bathroom. They came right away. They are very punctual and professional. They didn't try to up-sell me or anything of that sort. Great service. I recommend them.Olivia Y.
The price was reasonable, the customer service was good, the plumber was really nice, and they answered all my questions, I would highly recommend them.Lee O.
We had a clogged in our toilet. We called waterworks plumbing base on the 5 star reviews, and got the job done quickly. We were very happy with the service and the price we paid .Noga L.
Extremely happy with their service!! Great people, reliable and honest, highly recommend them.Yael R.
Types of Water Heaters
If it has come time for a replacement, you have several water heating options. Below we have described the most common technologies.
Types of water heaters:
- Conventional Storage Tank: These consist of a large storage tank that holds and heats water. Cold water enters the unit, which it then heats for use. These types of water heaters rely on gas or electricity. Conventional storage tank models are usually some of the most affordable water heating technologies.
- Tankless (On Demand): These units heat water directly as it flows through the system without needing a storage tank. They use powerful burners or electric coils to provide hot water whenever a tap or shower is turned on. Many models are highly energy efficient and significantly reduce water waste.
- Condensing: This technology captures and uses the heat from exhaust gases to warm water. The heating process makes it an energy-saving option. Condensing units are great for homes that rely on natural gas for their furnace or heater and need a larger hot water capacity.
- Solar: You can “go solar” with your water heater. These systems rely on roof-mounted panels that capture energy from the sun to warm water. Like many other solar technologies, they are very energy efficient and cost-effective. Many units come with backup heating elements for cloudy days or high-demand periods.
- Heat Pump: These are great for warmer areas like Woodland Hills, as they extract heat from the surrounding air or ground, transfer it to a refrigerant, and use the heat to warm water. Heat pump water heaters generally use less electricity than conventional electric water heaters.
Turn to WaterWorks Plumbing Today
For water heater installation and repair in Woodland Hills, call us to get started. Whatever the service, we will gladly provide a free estimate before we ever get to work. It only takes a phone call or message online to secure yours.
Call (888) 255-8685. We proudly serve homeowners in Woodland Hills and the surrounding areas.